Don't give me this kinda crap...
'Ahiyo, ride bike very dangerous. Higher risk of getting into accidents and dying...' bluh bluh bluh....
This is one of the things that you might just hear coming from the older generation.
Seriously, I don't give that shit! Die? To me, it doesn't matter what I do, where I go or who I am with. If my time is up, it's up. I am in no position to say how and when I should go.It does not matter if I am young or old. There are just some things in life that can't be helped.
I don't believe that in doing certain things, it can reduce your chances of dying. If so, won't there be alot of people who are living to the ripe age of 100 or more and passing on of old age only??
Let's say, a hardcore rider is riding (touch wood) and dies along the way. Or a chee kor pek dies while screwing...I mean, these people died a happy person right?? (I guess lah huh...) So why should we stop others from doing the things they love to do?? That is provided that it doesn't involves cheating, stealing or anything against the law...
So don't tell me how I should or should not live my life!! I wanna die a happy person...
This is one of the things that you might just hear coming from the older generation.
Seriously, I don't give that shit! Die? To me, it doesn't matter what I do, where I go or who I am with. If my time is up, it's up. I am in no position to say how and when I should go.It does not matter if I am young or old. There are just some things in life that can't be helped.
I don't believe that in doing certain things, it can reduce your chances of dying. If so, won't there be alot of people who are living to the ripe age of 100 or more and passing on of old age only??
Let's say, a hardcore rider is riding (touch wood) and dies along the way. Or a chee kor pek dies while screwing...I mean, these people died a happy person right?? (I guess lah huh...) So why should we stop others from doing the things they love to do?? That is provided that it doesn't involves cheating, stealing or anything against the law...
So don't tell me how I should or should not live my life!! I wanna die a happy person...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home