Day 12....
Yeh yeh...my baby's coming back! Finally, someone for me to torture! He is gonna hear all my complaints and complaints and more complaints!!
Because why? Because of the trash that is in my office. She is leaving and also leaving loads of shit for people to clear...Ok. Most of you may think that it is non of my fucking business but I just can't close one eye and pretend what she is doing right now is right. I am leaving too but you don't see me throw shit at people. I even filed my previous work up nicely just in case they need it for future reference. If I can clear my stuff before I go on leave and fuck off from that place, I don't see a reason for her not to do so. This is call responsibility!
Well, what to do, I don't start calling her trash for nothing. But on the other hand, her leaving the place is kinda like a good news for the people back there at work. Especially for those who had been back stabbed by her. Though there might be one or two might miss her deeply. For what ever reason, I don't give a shit. This also means one more thing, one less person to bitch about...hahaha...*evil grin*
Because why? Because of the trash that is in my office. She is leaving and also leaving loads of shit for people to clear...Ok. Most of you may think that it is non of my fucking business but I just can't close one eye and pretend what she is doing right now is right. I am leaving too but you don't see me throw shit at people. I even filed my previous work up nicely just in case they need it for future reference. If I can clear my stuff before I go on leave and fuck off from that place, I don't see a reason for her not to do so. This is call responsibility!
Well, what to do, I don't start calling her trash for nothing. But on the other hand, her leaving the place is kinda like a good news for the people back there at work. Especially for those who had been back stabbed by her. Though there might be one or two might miss her deeply. For what ever reason, I don't give a shit. This also means one more thing, one less person to bitch about...hahaha...*evil grin*



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home