Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Day 2

This is day 2 without my 'Big Baby'. Yup, this is definately not the first time that we are apart. Once when he had to go to Aceh (My hero!!) and the other when he went for his JCC (I was in Taiwan..). Kinda used to it but still feels wierd..There is no one to irritate me and no one for me to irritate. Even the person that is being brought to this world to irritate the hell out of me is oso not here, my little bro (poor boy is in camp..).

Tried to control myself from starting my shopping therapy (need to save for KL trip in sep), but still end up buying a few cheap stuff...a pair of shoes ($19.90), body spray ($19.90), nail polish (3 for $12) and I think that's it..(who am I kidding...there sure is more to come...I hate myself soo much! Damn!).

Oh oh oh...my baby is calling...gtg!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home