Thursday, August 04, 2005

Hmmm...

Hmmm...after reading the papers and watching the news for the past few days about the Constance Chee article, I still can't put a finger on what the former flight stewardess sees in a rag and bone man...'Love is blind' as what people would say...

Was reading in the Newpapers today and there again...the article. This time with an artist's sketch of Chee...My goodness me...is this what a former flight stewardess looks like? This is no wonder why the taxi drivers always shake their heads when they pass by the SIA Institute (I think that is what it's called). I remembered once the taxi driver said, "Ahiyo! Nowadays the SIA girls all soo ugly ah. Somemore soo fat! Don't know how they choose also."

Okie. I admit that I was giggling at the back seat...And Charlie once said that I can go off to work as a SIA girl (Cos my nails were painted red at that time..for fun). Which later he added on to say that he was not sure if it was a compliment or an insult...

And the newpapers even discribed her looking like a character from a japanese horror movie...And guess what...GoGo from the movie 'Kill Bill' came to my mind...But I think she looks soo much better than Chee..

Hmm...look at the time..gotta go now..need to buy some stuff from the shop before it closes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home