Friday, June 10, 2005

Surprise Gone wrong

It was kinda shitty when you actually planned a birthday surprise for your loved one but it all goes down the drain when something happens.

I was actually thinking of giving my fiance a birthday surprise and have been planning it for a very long time...but yesterday at work, he forwarded me and email. It stated that his friends actually had planned a farewell party for one of them who is leaving for studies for 3 years.

But what can I say. Its his birthday and its his friends. I don't want to spoil his mood and neither did I want his friends to think that I am such a horrible girlfriend and not let him join them right?

When he left just now, I guess that he could sense that I wasn't feeling very happy about it. I wasn't angry with his friends for not being understanding and neither am I angry with him for leaving me alone at home. But I am actually quite disappointed that I am unable to give him that special surprise. Don't worry, its not anything kinky...what were you guys thinking....Not stating what the surprise is does not mean that it is anything kinky k...its just personnal.

Now that he is enjoying himself, I am here thinking of what I should do when he is not around...Such a shitty day...

1 Comments:

Blogger angkuguay said...

Sorry baby... I just KNEW that you had something up your sleeves on thaat day... sigh... guess I would have to wait another year for that surprise lah... Muackz

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home