Better start Typing
I better start typing something today or Xiuwen is gonna bug at me again. Apparently, I have been busy editing my blog for the past few days and by the time I am done, too tired to type. So Wen was saying that it is boring for her to read the same blogs of mine over and over again. Okie, I am typing something now k??
Ken edited Wen's blog for her as surprise last night. Soo sweet!! Was disturbing Charlie about it and he said that Ken 'spoil market'. No offence Ken, he was just joking. Haha...I always like to disturb him when my friends' bf do something sweet for them. He knows it too...Okie, I don't blame him. He is much too busy with work these few days. The poor boy doesn't even have time to play with his Xbox! It is such a torture for him you know?? He does give me surprises at times but of cause, it will be only on days where I am blur enough to not know anything different.
And at the later part of the day, I went to Uma Uma Men with Wen, Grace and few other guys. It is this new ramen place at Century Square. Think it opened not too long ago and was also published in the newspapers. I thought that the food there was nice and what they wrote in the papers was not bad too. So I thought why not give it a try. But when the food came, my god, the serving is like those of a kid's meal! Imagine a Unagi Don in a bowl size which is slightly bigger than those of the soup bowl that you get when you order dried noodles? How to fill your tummy?? Kaoz! Poor guys, guess they were still hungry after that. But their food tasted alright. Wen and a few others were commenting on why isn't there any chawamushi (think spelling abit the salah...) in a Japanese restaurant. And you know what, one of the genius was surprised that the waitress was able to speak mandarin. I was like 'Huh?'. He said that he thought that waitresses in Japanese restaurants speak Jap. *Shake Head*...Sigh
And guess what. I bought a top which I was looking for quite sometime for only $4.90 at Metro! Usual price, $9.90 and Minie has the exact same one for $29.90! Haha...okie and I swear that that was the only thing I bought from Tampines.
Think I am gonna stop here now...need my beauty sleep...haha...as if I am bothered to maintain any so called beauty left in me...even though I said I want a better complexion but I am soo damn lazy to take care of it...tisk tisk...
Ken edited Wen's blog for her as surprise last night. Soo sweet!! Was disturbing Charlie about it and he said that Ken 'spoil market'. No offence Ken, he was just joking. Haha...I always like to disturb him when my friends' bf do something sweet for them. He knows it too...Okie, I don't blame him. He is much too busy with work these few days. The poor boy doesn't even have time to play with his Xbox! It is such a torture for him you know?? He does give me surprises at times but of cause, it will be only on days where I am blur enough to not know anything different.
And at the later part of the day, I went to Uma Uma Men with Wen, Grace and few other guys. It is this new ramen place at Century Square. Think it opened not too long ago and was also published in the newspapers. I thought that the food there was nice and what they wrote in the papers was not bad too. So I thought why not give it a try. But when the food came, my god, the serving is like those of a kid's meal! Imagine a Unagi Don in a bowl size which is slightly bigger than those of the soup bowl that you get when you order dried noodles? How to fill your tummy?? Kaoz! Poor guys, guess they were still hungry after that. But their food tasted alright. Wen and a few others were commenting on why isn't there any chawamushi (think spelling abit the salah...) in a Japanese restaurant. And you know what, one of the genius was surprised that the waitress was able to speak mandarin. I was like 'Huh?'. He said that he thought that waitresses in Japanese restaurants speak Jap. *Shake Head*...Sigh
And guess what. I bought a top which I was looking for quite sometime for only $4.90 at Metro! Usual price, $9.90 and Minie has the exact same one for $29.90! Haha...okie and I swear that that was the only thing I bought from Tampines.
Think I am gonna stop here now...need my beauty sleep...haha...as if I am bothered to maintain any so called beauty left in me...even though I said I want a better complexion but I am soo damn lazy to take care of it...tisk tisk...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home