Finally Over...
Ahhh....Its finally over. Thank God, no mistakes during the actual parade...
Before the parade started, I couldn't help it but rushed to the toilet to take a cool shower. My God the weather is hot! Feel so refreshed after the bath... Then the 3 so called 'Charlie's Angles' (Mi, Xiuwen and Grace) proceeded to the bunk. I was helping Xiuwen put on her make up when Grace commented that I should start a make up shop and the both of them would be my regualr customers...hmmm...maybe I should consider...haha
The best part of the parade was when most of them who were downstairs did not realise that I was the emcee. It was only after when everything ended then they realised that it was actually me. Got alot of compliments from the senior commanders. Well, at least I acheived something...
Up in the Mulit purpose hall, I could resist the temptation of the laska...all the big juciy cockles...yum yum...but I kinda regreted having it because I was perspiring like crazy. And alot of them thought that I had make up one because of the red cheeks...How can I have make up on when I am in my smart 4? Can't wait to get home...
But guess what. When I got home, my mom gave me this cutesie, doe eyed look.... she ruined two of t-shirts! My 'Happy tree friends' t-shirt (which I bought it recently and only worn it once) and my 'Pez' t-shirt (one of my favourite)!. The last time she ruined my t-shirts, I warned her never ever to wash my clothes for me ever. But as usual, she never listens...See! Now she has to waste money to 'reimburse' me to get new t-shirts!...haha...Seriously, I prefer washing my own clothes...MOM PLEASE, I BEG YOU, LET ME DO MY OWN WASHING. THANKS!
Well, now Charlie is out having his promotion dinner which he was kinda 'forced' to go. Hopes he makes the best out of it...haha...think I am gonna call him and let him know I am going to bed first...Tired lah...
Before the parade started, I couldn't help it but rushed to the toilet to take a cool shower. My God the weather is hot! Feel so refreshed after the bath... Then the 3 so called 'Charlie's Angles' (Mi, Xiuwen and Grace) proceeded to the bunk. I was helping Xiuwen put on her make up when Grace commented that I should start a make up shop and the both of them would be my regualr customers...hmmm...maybe I should consider...haha
The best part of the parade was when most of them who were downstairs did not realise that I was the emcee. It was only after when everything ended then they realised that it was actually me. Got alot of compliments from the senior commanders. Well, at least I acheived something...
Up in the Mulit purpose hall, I could resist the temptation of the laska...all the big juciy cockles...yum yum...but I kinda regreted having it because I was perspiring like crazy. And alot of them thought that I had make up one because of the red cheeks...How can I have make up on when I am in my smart 4? Can't wait to get home...
But guess what. When I got home, my mom gave me this cutesie, doe eyed look.... she ruined two of t-shirts! My 'Happy tree friends' t-shirt (which I bought it recently and only worn it once) and my 'Pez' t-shirt (one of my favourite)!. The last time she ruined my t-shirts, I warned her never ever to wash my clothes for me ever. But as usual, she never listens...See! Now she has to waste money to 'reimburse' me to get new t-shirts!...haha...Seriously, I prefer washing my own clothes...MOM PLEASE, I BEG YOU, LET ME DO MY OWN WASHING. THANKS!
Well, now Charlie is out having his promotion dinner which he was kinda 'forced' to go. Hopes he makes the best out of it...haha...think I am gonna call him and let him know I am going to bed first...Tired lah...



3 Comments:
Your mum is just like you... or should I say... you are like your mum... both stubborn!
hahaha... at least she pays you after ruining your shirts! kekeke... more shopping?
I love Sgt Flippy! haha, juz dropping by to say hi.
Greedy Pig!! eat all the cockles in the laksa.. lucky u aint doing any kissing that night!! hahahaha.. oh yah.. doe eyed aunites sound really unfamiliar to me.. cos the only time my mum looked at me is when her eyes are huge and glaring..
Post a Comment
<< Home