Singaporeans....
It is very sad to actually know that Singaporeans actually turned down those who asked for help. Especially those of from the friends of the drowned victim. Was actually reading the newspaper at home yesterday with Charlie and my parents.
All of us were actually discussing how selfish these people are. I mean, would lending a your phone just to call the police kill you?? Come one, someone is out there downing for crying out loud. Even if you don't want to jump in to help, dailing 999 is the least you could do.
My dad suddenly said something when he was in the kitchen and I couldn't believe that he would say something like that (he is the type that would keep comments to himself). He said,'I hope that the person gets nightmares at night. 'Why you never help me...'!' I was like, 'Huh??!!' Charlie was giggling way. Then Dad added, 'Hope his phone rings at night non stop!' and he did his ghost impersonation again. Seriously, I couldn't agree more..Hope it scares the shit out of the fucker.
Even like simple things such as giving way to people coming out from the train before entering, giving seats up to people who need it more and also, will these people ever learn not to take up two seats (one for their tush and the other for their bags)! Remembering that Minie actually once scolded this woman who thinks that she is some tai tai just because she is carrying a LV bag or something. She actually placed her bag on the seat beside her (guessed she must have paid for two) and did not even bother to let others have the seat! Best part, the woman thinks that she has done no wrong when most of the passangers in the train actually supported Minie! Shameless! Even Minie sometimes feel ashame of being a Singaporean.
I remembered once when I was going to Far East and was about to cross the road, I noticed that all the Singapore drivers could not be bothered to actually slow down or give way to let people cross. It is a zebra crossing in the first place. But along the way at another junction, this ang moh driver actually stopped and signaled for us to cross even though there was no zebra crossing whatsoever. See the diff?
Sad. And to think that I actually tell some of my friends that I am quite proud to be a Singaporean. Okie, gtg now....Another talk by boss...sianz
All of us were actually discussing how selfish these people are. I mean, would lending a your phone just to call the police kill you?? Come one, someone is out there downing for crying out loud. Even if you don't want to jump in to help, dailing 999 is the least you could do.
My dad suddenly said something when he was in the kitchen and I couldn't believe that he would say something like that (he is the type that would keep comments to himself). He said,'I hope that the person gets nightmares at night. 'Why you never help me...'!' I was like, 'Huh??!!' Charlie was giggling way. Then Dad added, 'Hope his phone rings at night non stop!' and he did his ghost impersonation again. Seriously, I couldn't agree more..Hope it scares the shit out of the fucker.
Even like simple things such as giving way to people coming out from the train before entering, giving seats up to people who need it more and also, will these people ever learn not to take up two seats (one for their tush and the other for their bags)! Remembering that Minie actually once scolded this woman who thinks that she is some tai tai just because she is carrying a LV bag or something. She actually placed her bag on the seat beside her (guessed she must have paid for two) and did not even bother to let others have the seat! Best part, the woman thinks that she has done no wrong when most of the passangers in the train actually supported Minie! Shameless! Even Minie sometimes feel ashame of being a Singaporean.
I remembered once when I was going to Far East and was about to cross the road, I noticed that all the Singapore drivers could not be bothered to actually slow down or give way to let people cross. It is a zebra crossing in the first place. But along the way at another junction, this ang moh driver actually stopped and signaled for us to cross even though there was no zebra crossing whatsoever. See the diff?
Sad. And to think that I actually tell some of my friends that I am quite proud to be a Singaporean. Okie, gtg now....Another talk by boss...sianz



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home