Paint Ball!!
Haha...I'm all black and blue now from a game of paintball yesterday...yup! It's the game where two teams have to shoot each another in order to capture the objective...
It was in the later part of the game that I got shot. How should I put it? Shot once by 3 people at the same time and the last round, I am a target of 5 people...because all my other teams mates were 'dead' and I was the only one left....How to survive like that...Fun but the equipment sure stinks!! *faint* I find that shorter people has a better advantage at this game because one of my friends (she is 1.54m) was just relaxing and placing her weapon on the waist high wall and firing away...where the rest of us were actually trying hard to stay low and most of us were complaining that our back hurts...Think they should just make the walls higher...Man, was I aching when I got home..
After we reached home, me and Charlie were rushing out for another appointment. Kulai!! Ever since the first time he brought me there to eat, I was craving for more...Finally...the time has come. KULAI here I come!!!
Was actually quite disappointed when I got there. The food was not as good as remembered but well, it is definately better than most place in Singapore....Big prawns, big pieces of pork ribs, crabs, fish, yue guang her fen....my goodness me...fat, fat, fat, fat....which means, detoxing tomorrow...
Now I am back in camp, doing duty..sianz..very very quiet today. Just hope that this Maj doesn't come back to play street soccer...
But after all of yesterday's excitment, I lost my dimond ear rings...sob sob...looks like I gotta save some money to get another one...ARrrrgggghhhhh
It was in the later part of the game that I got shot. How should I put it? Shot once by 3 people at the same time and the last round, I am a target of 5 people...because all my other teams mates were 'dead' and I was the only one left....How to survive like that...Fun but the equipment sure stinks!! *faint* I find that shorter people has a better advantage at this game because one of my friends (she is 1.54m) was just relaxing and placing her weapon on the waist high wall and firing away...where the rest of us were actually trying hard to stay low and most of us were complaining that our back hurts...Think they should just make the walls higher...Man, was I aching when I got home..
After we reached home, me and Charlie were rushing out for another appointment. Kulai!! Ever since the first time he brought me there to eat, I was craving for more...Finally...the time has come. KULAI here I come!!!
Was actually quite disappointed when I got there. The food was not as good as remembered but well, it is definately better than most place in Singapore....Big prawns, big pieces of pork ribs, crabs, fish, yue guang her fen....my goodness me...fat, fat, fat, fat....which means, detoxing tomorrow...
Now I am back in camp, doing duty..sianz..very very quiet today. Just hope that this Maj doesn't come back to play street soccer...
But after all of yesterday's excitment, I lost my dimond ear rings...sob sob...looks like I gotta save some money to get another one...ARrrrgggghhhhh



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home