Wat's Up Man...
Okie...as a friend, I am here to listen to all your problems but not when you start giving me crap.
I don't understand why are there people who try to gain sympathy from others by telling them how sad they feel when they see their exs with someone else. Okie, maybe he/she is still not over that person but stop being a whimp and act as if it is the end of the world, especially when the cause of the break up is you. I have been through break ups and stuff but one has to learn to pick oneself up. Hmmm...that sounds too matured to be me but what the fuck...
And the worst person to cry your problems to is your ex...haha..especially when she is thanking god that she left you for good. haha... Stop acting like a whimp in front of her and stop feeling sorry for yourself, because she doesn't really give a shit about it...in fact, she is gloating over it and getting a kick out of showing you how happy she is now..Stop living in denial for crying out loud! This is what Minie would call a LOSER!!
I am kinda confused by those who would tell me how much their other half loves them, can't leave without them, wouldn't do anything that would hurt them, would lose out if they leave them...blah blah blah...but when 'World War' comes, they would be like crying a river, saying how much they can't live without them...best of all, there are those that would act as if they are some diva shit...putting on a strong front, refusing to admit that it's their fault that the WW happened and thinking that they are soo god damn important and too good for their partner...but on the other hand, they would still complain saying that their other half is just plain hopeless...as I would tell them, "NOT HAPPY, BREAK LAH!!" Don't come and tell me that you can't live without them all the time and tell me crap stories the next...I get confused easily.
Feelings, I do have. Emotional, I am....But not this kinda shit...
I don't understand why are there people who try to gain sympathy from others by telling them how sad they feel when they see their exs with someone else. Okie, maybe he/she is still not over that person but stop being a whimp and act as if it is the end of the world, especially when the cause of the break up is you. I have been through break ups and stuff but one has to learn to pick oneself up. Hmmm...that sounds too matured to be me but what the fuck...
And the worst person to cry your problems to is your ex...haha..especially when she is thanking god that she left you for good. haha... Stop acting like a whimp in front of her and stop feeling sorry for yourself, because she doesn't really give a shit about it...in fact, she is gloating over it and getting a kick out of showing you how happy she is now..Stop living in denial for crying out loud! This is what Minie would call a LOSER!!
I am kinda confused by those who would tell me how much their other half loves them, can't leave without them, wouldn't do anything that would hurt them, would lose out if they leave them...blah blah blah...but when 'World War' comes, they would be like crying a river, saying how much they can't live without them...best of all, there are those that would act as if they are some diva shit...putting on a strong front, refusing to admit that it's their fault that the WW happened and thinking that they are soo god damn important and too good for their partner...but on the other hand, they would still complain saying that their other half is just plain hopeless...as I would tell them, "NOT HAPPY, BREAK LAH!!" Don't come and tell me that you can't live without them all the time and tell me crap stories the next...I get confused easily.
Feelings, I do have. Emotional, I am....But not this kinda shit...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home