Day 9.....
Sianz...Kanna MOB...jit tao sianz...Well at least it is not as bad...It finally over and done with!!
Watched 'The Maid' with Sarah B and her hubby. The story line's not bad. Very touching and there is a twist in the show... Sarah B was covering her face half the time and she got the cheek to tell me that she did not get to see the ghost's face properly...kaoz!! And she was complaining that Damien was jerking in shock most of the time...hahaha...
Went to the Cub Prix at kallang today. Was raining but at least I managed to get some pictures...okie okie...500+ pictures....Not alot what!! Will upload when I get the card reader...
And finally, Wes passed me the pic that I took with my camp's poster boy...

So girls out there feast your eyes...but I seriously don't know why most of my girl friends find him cute...Think it's because I see him everyday....Or my taste for handsome guys very high...
Watched 'The Maid' with Sarah B and her hubby. The story line's not bad. Very touching and there is a twist in the show... Sarah B was covering her face half the time and she got the cheek to tell me that she did not get to see the ghost's face properly...kaoz!! And she was complaining that Damien was jerking in shock most of the time...hahaha...
Went to the Cub Prix at kallang today. Was raining but at least I managed to get some pictures...okie okie...500+ pictures....Not alot what!! Will upload when I get the card reader...
And finally, Wes passed me the pic that I took with my camp's poster boy...

So girls out there feast your eyes...but I seriously don't know why most of my girl friends find him cute...Think it's because I see him everyday....Or my taste for handsome guys very high...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home