Day 5...
Still waiting for Sarah B's blog add...seems like she really did not post anything...my god. Think I have to go chase her for it liao...
It's another boring day at work. And damn, the stupid woman wants me to come back during MOB when I am not even on the activiation list. Okie, I know that it's part of my job since I am not leaving yet. But sometimes it just pains me to help these people.
Sianz...still nobody for me to irritate...
It's another boring day at work. And damn, the stupid woman wants me to come back during MOB when I am not even on the activiation list. Okie, I know that it's part of my job since I am not leaving yet. But sometimes it just pains me to help these people.
Sianz...still nobody for me to irritate...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home