Day 11....
Well, just another boring day at work and I came across some interesting abbreviations....See! I am seriously bored...
HDB - Highly Dangerous Buildings
PUB - Pay Until Bankrupt
PWD - Purposely Want to Dig (from you...)
MOE - Money Oriented Environment
MAS - Mad Accoutning System
POSB - Permanently Owe Some Banks
LTA - Lousy Tax Accounting
CPF - Cash Prior to Funeral
NUH - Never use Heart
SGH - Sure to Give-up Hope
CH - Call Home
COE - Cash On Expressways
ERP - Effectively Raise Prices
MRT - Mad Rush to Train
SBS - (squashed) Side By Side
SENTOSA - So Expensive Nothing To See Actually.
I mean, you can't deny that some of the crappy abbreviations are true right....
HDB - Highly Dangerous Buildings
PUB - Pay Until Bankrupt
PWD - Purposely Want to Dig (from you...)
MOE - Money Oriented Environment
MAS - Mad Accoutning System
POSB - Permanently Owe Some Banks
LTA - Lousy Tax Accounting
CPF - Cash Prior to Funeral
NUH - Never use Heart
SGH - Sure to Give-up Hope
CH - Call Home
COE - Cash On Expressways
ERP - Effectively Raise Prices
MRT - Mad Rush to Train
SBS - (squashed) Side By Side
SENTOSA - So Expensive Nothing To See Actually.
I mean, you can't deny that some of the crappy abbreviations are true right....



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home