Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Day 10....

This is what you do when you are really bored in office...Find the meaning of each alphabet in your name....

A - You can be very quiet when you have something on your mind. (True)
V - You have a very good physique & looks. (sure or not?? kaoz...)
R - You are a social butterfly. (1/2 True)
I - You are always smiling & making people smile. (that is provided the person doesn't piss me off)
L - Love is something you deeply believe in. (3/4 True)

Then I got bored again...so I tried out Charlie's...

C - You definately have a partier side in you, don't be shy to show it..(since when he shy??!!)
H - You are not judgemental. (3/4 True)
A - You can be very quiet when you have something on your mind. (True)
R - You are a social butterfly (True)
L - Love is something you deeply believe in. (this you gotta ask him yourself)
I - You are always smiling & making people smile.(That is provided he has enough coffee in the morning!)
E - You are a very exciting person. (Hmmmm....)

See! Told you people I'm bored....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home