Sunday, September 04, 2005

Sarah B has got her driving licence!!!

Ahhhh...Sarah B has got her driving licence...Singapore road is not gonna be safe anymore!! (As if it is that safe in the first place anyway...)

This is Sarah B if you are wondering...Beware....(Joking...Congrates Woman...)

Sorry Sarah B but it's just that I don't trust women drivers..Ever wonder why I haven't gotten my driving licence...Okie okie..I flung the test twice for speeding...that's why I don't even trust myself driving on the road! And so does Charlie...hell no is he gonna be in the vehicle even if I got my licence...

Seriously, a woman's A.O.S sucks compared to a man's. The number of times that we (me andCharlie on the bike) almost got hit by a female driver vs a male driver is like 7 out of 10...Changing lanes abruptly, coming out of nowhere, not bothering to stop to give way....I can go on and on and on...

But of cause, not all female drivers are that bad...But that is just the minority....

1 Comments:

Blogger Lucky Balaraman said...

Law Schools taking in other law students
Duke is one of many law schools across the nation that is opening its doors to students displaced by Katrina.
A very tasteful and informative blog.

Why not come to ourdocument conversion site that contains interesting aspects on the subject of document conversion ?

Thanks a lot and have a great day!

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home