Sunday, August 28, 2005

Day 15...

Women these days are worried that they are not able to go back their original figure after giving birth. And worst of all, all these ads on TV showing the celebrities getting back into shape within such a short period of time makes it feel even more pressurizing....

Give us people a break. It's hard enough to look after kids, at the same time worry that one might not be able to attract her hubby after gaining that extra kilos after giving birth. And now, we women have to worry about getting back in shape... I mean, even though I am not pregnant what so ever, I too feel the pressure to maintain my weight, (yah right and I am still eating like I haven't eaten for don't know how long...kaoz)

Men on the other hand, are actually concerned that why is it that the chubbier guys get the hotter gals...Well, it's said that the chubbier guys are know to be a barrel of fun and laughter. And who wants to hug a straw compared to a teddy bear...So guys out there, as long as you make us laugh and stop pinching your extra fats you are kinda safe...haha...


Oh well, my tummy's grumbling...time for DINNER!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home