7 Things...
Since everybody is doing it..So what the heck!!
Seven things that scare me
1. No money
2. Out if job...though I am now. Working hard to find one...
3. Losing my mobile phone...I can be quite a clumsy person...
4. Losing my hair...AHHHHhh
5. Heights. So what if I did repelling. I am still scared of heights...
6. Sharks...After watching Jaws...
7. Crocodiles...After watching which movie?? I oso don noe...
Seven things I like the most
1. My Baby Charlie!!! Muack Muack Muack!!!
2. Shoes, shoes and more shoes!
3. Pretty nice things...i.e.: hair clips, ear rings etc etc
4. Not forgetting Bags...
5. Sashimi...yummy!
6. Things that Charlie bought for me...(that is many things...haha. Pretend that it's one okie?)
7. Coffee...but not as crazy as Charlie...
Seven important things in my room
1. Shoes
2.Mobile phone
3. Photos
4. Handphone Charger
5. Clothes
6. Money
7. Certificates...
Very the typical woman hor...haha
Seven random facts about me
1. I attract guys who are younger than me...Sianz
2. I play the piano and flute....
3. I have a lethal tongue...
4. My Mandarin sucks big time!!
5. I smashed a girl's head into the mirror back in secondary school. And I am not an Ah lian. That girl just irritated me...*innocent look*
6. I hate beer...
7. I draw, paint and mess up the place...haha
Seven things I plan to do before I die (In no particular order)
1. Go to Tibet
2. Get married to Charlie.
3. Have kids...
4. Get my riding license
5. Have a bob job....hahaha
6. Get a bike
7. Enjoy a day as a tai tai...
Seven things I can do
1. Make a person cry
2. Irritate the shit out of you
3. Repel from a helicopter
4. Cook...
5. Rollerblade
6. Say really mean things about someone and make the person regret that he/she ever bitched about me...
7. Be real feminine when I want to...
Seven things I can't do
1. Lick my own p***y
2. Put a banana sideways in my mouth...(anyway, I hate eating bananas in the first place....The fruit. I am talking bout the fruit! Don start having funny ideas huh...)
3. Stop swearing...
4. Get my ass to be smaller
5. Make my boobs bigger
6. Stop buying shoes
7. Stop being a bitch
Seven things I say the most
1. Nin na beh
2. Chee Bye
3. Fuck!
4.What the fuck?
5. Huh?? (then act blur...)
6. OOoi
7. What sia...
Seven things that scare me
1. No money
2. Out if job...though I am now. Working hard to find one...
3. Losing my mobile phone...I can be quite a clumsy person...
4. Losing my hair...AHHHHhh
5. Heights. So what if I did repelling. I am still scared of heights...
6. Sharks...After watching Jaws...
7. Crocodiles...After watching which movie?? I oso don noe...
Seven things I like the most
1. My Baby Charlie!!! Muack Muack Muack!!!
2. Shoes, shoes and more shoes!
3. Pretty nice things...i.e.: hair clips, ear rings etc etc
4. Not forgetting Bags...
5. Sashimi...yummy!
6. Things that Charlie bought for me...(that is many things...haha. Pretend that it's one okie?)
7. Coffee...but not as crazy as Charlie...
Seven important things in my room
1. Shoes
2.Mobile phone
3. Photos
4. Handphone Charger
5. Clothes
6. Money
7. Certificates...
Very the typical woman hor...haha
Seven random facts about me
1. I attract guys who are younger than me...Sianz
2. I play the piano and flute....
3. I have a lethal tongue...
4. My Mandarin sucks big time!!
5. I smashed a girl's head into the mirror back in secondary school. And I am not an Ah lian. That girl just irritated me...*innocent look*
6. I hate beer...
7. I draw, paint and mess up the place...haha
Seven things I plan to do before I die (In no particular order)
1. Go to Tibet
2. Get married to Charlie.
3. Have kids...
4. Get my riding license
5. Have a bob job....hahaha
6. Get a bike
7. Enjoy a day as a tai tai...
Seven things I can do
1. Make a person cry
2. Irritate the shit out of you
3. Repel from a helicopter
4. Cook...
5. Rollerblade
6. Say really mean things about someone and make the person regret that he/she ever bitched about me...
7. Be real feminine when I want to...
Seven things I can't do
1. Lick my own p***y
2. Put a banana sideways in my mouth...(anyway, I hate eating bananas in the first place....The fruit. I am talking bout the fruit! Don start having funny ideas huh...)
3. Stop swearing...
4. Get my ass to be smaller
5. Make my boobs bigger
6. Stop buying shoes
7. Stop being a bitch
Seven things I say the most
1. Nin na beh
2. Chee Bye
3. Fuck!
4.What the fuck?
5. Huh?? (then act blur...)
6. OOoi
7. What sia...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home