Favourites
Colour: Red (it's my Red season now)
Food: Salmon Sashimi
Song: Ba ba black sheep??
Movie: Harry Potter (Cause I want to be a witch too...)
Sport: Blading
Day of the Week: Friday
Season: Winter
Ice Cream: Tiramisu
Currents
Mood: Sleepy
Taste: Laksa
Clothes: Pink top with Grey Pants
Desktop: Eeyore
Toenail Colour: French
Time: 8.45am
Surroundings: Bright with irritating chatter in the back ground
Thoughts: i need to shit
First
Best Friend: Katherine Xiao Mei Ling (from my primary sch...)
Crush: Don't know who also sia...how about first BF?? Jeremey Ho Han Son (Pr6)
Movie: I know I know...Care Bears
Lie: P1 (Don't want to go for chinese tuition...hated it)
Music: Some malay folk song...
Lasts
Cigarette: Hmmm.....Let me think
Drink: Plain water
Car Ride: 2 weeks back??
Crush: Some guy around 7 yrs back?? Can't remember his name sia...
Movie: Silent Hill (crappy movie..)
Phone Call: Charlie...only 2 lines....
Have you ever
Dated one of your best friend: Yes...big mistake....HUGE!!!
Broken the law: yap...all the time...
Been arrested: Yes...Cause some stupid asshole shoplifted and pointed the finger at me. But I got away and he got charged...
Skinny-dipped: not yet...
Been on TV: Yes....Giving out National Day tickets
Kissed someone you dont know: no
5 things you are wearing: earrings, ring, blouse, pants and undergarment...
4 things you done today: drink, ate, scratched, yawned, fart
3 things you can hear right now: typing on keyboard, humming from Yati and my radio
1 thing you do when you are bored: sleep...(can I do it now??)
Colour: Red (it's my Red season now)
Food: Salmon Sashimi
Song: Ba ba black sheep??
Movie: Harry Potter (Cause I want to be a witch too...)
Sport: Blading
Day of the Week: Friday
Season: Winter
Ice Cream: Tiramisu
Currents
Mood: Sleepy
Taste: Laksa
Clothes: Pink top with Grey Pants
Desktop: Eeyore
Toenail Colour: French
Time: 8.45am
Surroundings: Bright with irritating chatter in the back ground
Thoughts: i need to shit
First
Best Friend: Katherine Xiao Mei Ling (from my primary sch...)
Crush: Don't know who also sia...how about first BF?? Jeremey Ho Han Son (Pr6)
Movie: I know I know...Care Bears
Lie: P1 (Don't want to go for chinese tuition...hated it)
Music: Some malay folk song...
Lasts
Cigarette: Hmmm.....Let me think
Drink: Plain water
Car Ride: 2 weeks back??
Crush: Some guy around 7 yrs back?? Can't remember his name sia...
Movie: Silent Hill (crappy movie..)
Phone Call: Charlie...only 2 lines....
Have you ever
Dated one of your best friend: Yes...big mistake....HUGE!!!
Broken the law: yap...all the time...
Been arrested: Yes...Cause some stupid asshole shoplifted and pointed the finger at me. But I got away and he got charged...
Skinny-dipped: not yet...
Been on TV: Yes....Giving out National Day tickets
Kissed someone you dont know: no
5 things you are wearing: earrings, ring, blouse, pants and undergarment...
4 things you done today: drink, ate, scratched, yawned, fart
3 things you can hear right now: typing on keyboard, humming from Yati and my radio
1 thing you do when you are bored: sleep...(can I do it now??)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home