Have you ever, at one point of time, feel that you are totally useless? Okie. Useless might be a little to hush. Helpless would be the better word. Yes. Helpless.
Especially when something bad happens to your love one, you would definitely wish to help. But due to circumstances, you are unable to do so. When such things happen, you just can't help but feel helpless. All you can do is just be there and hope for the better.
But there are some who take things for granted. Not sparing a thought for the people who care for them most. Not sparing a thought for their own future. Not knowing how worried and how much they care for him/her.
How do I feel? I feel helpless. I wished my words could be heard. I wished that I could help. I wished that people would understand that what I could do was just this much.
******************************
People need people. Especially family.
No matter how angry with my Father for not providing for the family all these years, he is still my Father. No matter how many times he got angry with me because of money, he is still my Father. I still tell him my problems. I still care for him when he is sick. And I know he will be there for me when I am really in need of help.
My Mom has always been there for me. Through all my horrible break ups and nonsense. She never once gave up on me. And now, she is also having headache over my wedding now. See, mothers will always be mothers. They worry about everything....
My little Bro. No matter how much I fought with him and made him cry when he was a kid, he still stood by me at my lowest point in life. He consoled me and listened to my problems. He was also the only one who knew all my little secrets. How can I not love him?
And on 7 Oct, it would be another phase of my life. I will be getting married to a man who is a responsible to both his family and his job. He has always made sure that I am happy and would give me the best that he could afford. I am sure I have made the right choice.
Especially when something bad happens to your love one, you would definitely wish to help. But due to circumstances, you are unable to do so. When such things happen, you just can't help but feel helpless. All you can do is just be there and hope for the better.
But there are some who take things for granted. Not sparing a thought for the people who care for them most. Not sparing a thought for their own future. Not knowing how worried and how much they care for him/her.
How do I feel? I feel helpless. I wished my words could be heard. I wished that I could help. I wished that people would understand that what I could do was just this much.
******************************
People need people. Especially family.
No matter how angry with my Father for not providing for the family all these years, he is still my Father. No matter how many times he got angry with me because of money, he is still my Father. I still tell him my problems. I still care for him when he is sick. And I know he will be there for me when I am really in need of help.
My Mom has always been there for me. Through all my horrible break ups and nonsense. She never once gave up on me. And now, she is also having headache over my wedding now. See, mothers will always be mothers. They worry about everything....
My little Bro. No matter how much I fought with him and made him cry when he was a kid, he still stood by me at my lowest point in life. He consoled me and listened to my problems. He was also the only one who knew all my little secrets. How can I not love him?
And on 7 Oct, it would be another phase of my life. I will be getting married to a man who is a responsible to both his family and his job. He has always made sure that I am happy and would give me the best that he could afford. I am sure I have made the right choice.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home