Photos
Okie...Here are some of the photos that I didn't manage to upload. Damn, this is the second time this stupid blogger don't let me upload pics...There are still somemore pics that I can't upload...I is angwee!!!

Marina with her confussed look...she doesn't know what to order...spoiled for choice....

The two cuties...Forgot to take pics with Clara and Sarah...must do it the next time..
***********************
These are the missing pics from the dinner outing later in the night.



****************************
And some boh liao pics we took while waiting for the train...



Marina with her confussed look...she doesn't know what to order...spoiled for choice....

The two cuties...Forgot to take pics with Clara and Sarah...must do it the next time..
***********************
These are the missing pics from the dinner outing later in the night.



****************************
And some boh liao pics we took while waiting for the train...





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home