All speech with a Thai slang...
Minie : So where you want to go have Thai food?
Me: I thought you want go Robinson's sale?
Minie : Oh..then we go Renn Thai...
Me: Renn Thai?? Food there pang (expensive in Thai)?
Minie : No pang No pang...
Me : Okie..then we go there keng kao (eat in Thai)...
Boh liao right?? I also like that say...
This is the tang hoon salad...I like..spicy and sour enough for my tastebuds. Shoik...
Spicy long beans with chicken and salted egg yolk. This is good shit. Crunchy long beans fried with shoik sambal and yummy salted egg yolk.
Spicy fried chicken. Not spicy, tough chicken with sauce that was very rich with coconut..I don't like...
Ah...my favourite...Olive fried rice...but the Olive fried rice there is too sticky...and a little tasteless too..
Tom Yum Goong..spicy and sour on the first taste..after that..very salty...Drink liao hair sure drop one...
Okie...there are missing pictures of the kway teow and mango sticky rice. Both of them attained 4 out of 5 stars...

See, Ket was to hungry to even bother about me taking her pics....

Couldn't take any pictures during the shopping session cause we were all over the place...when we finally met up, Minie already bought 2 pairs of shoes and me?? Some cosmetic products...keke








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home