Sharon likes this piece of blouse. Too bad they didn't have her size. Aunty told her to come back next week...more new stuff for her to drool at.. I want to go I want to go...
Walked around more and I see more clothes...They are quite nice actually. Cheap too..
The shop below sells everything!! Bags, shoes, belts, sunglasses, assessories and clothes!! I like!! (Sales gal staring at me...so didn't take enough pics)
Wanted to take more pics of the shop below but was being watched so cannot. The clothes there very sweet...They sell shoes and handbags too..
After walking around soo much, I just couldn't resist..I had to buy this pair of bermudas...Cheap..$20 plus nia...Go Bugis see also $30 plus... Nice Boh?? I is good gal liao hor..bought only 1 piece...(Atually is boh lui..)

They even have shops that sell daily needs...Nice...

Need cloth?? One whole 2nd Level of shops for you to choose from...

Going back there soon when I am richer...I is poor liao...
********************
See!! Poor guy...hand injured still have to carry the pink pussy bag...













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home