Clear Ah Boy's Room
Before it was cleared.....

After it was cleared a little....

***************************
At my Aunt's place...Mom's upstair gossiping with Aunty Pauline....


Little bro is getting more active these days. He wants a tan and also training for his IPPT....But after 3 days of tanning...still no luck...Poor boy...

Sun too bright..cannot open my eyes to wide...but SHOIK ah...I've got tan lines..I've got tan lines...
***************************
Lunch with Mom and Dad at BaliThai....

Mom's complaining that the food is too spicy..lousy lez she...kaoz...
Being the chef of the family, my Dad is rather particular about taste of food. He was complaining that there was not enough eggs used, no enough salt blah blah blah...

A half destroyed Tauhu Terloh...I like the sauce...spicy...But as my Dad said, not enough eggs...

Pineapple rice for my Dad (he is a 'fan tong') and the cuttlefish behind is for me!! Ah Pa say's the rice is nice. Man of a few words..when he is sober that is...

My favourite..Olive fried rice. Had to force my Dad to try this. Now, it is on his 'must order next time' list...See Pa, I no bluff you one...

Okie, nice fishy...I wanted to get a small one but my parents insisted that we get the medium sized one. When the fish came, our jaws dropped..Damn big loz...My Mom loved it. Cause very very crispy...But a little too spicy for her.
Wanted to be a good daughter and treat them but in the end, they slipped the money back into my bag when I wasn't looking...Naughty..
*********************
Went swimming again...after which I brought my little Bro for his first hair treatment session...Was complaining that his hair was too dry after dying his hair and 3 days of swimming...

See..he is a happy boy...Cause he don't have to pay...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home