Friday, April 28, 2006

PIZZA HUT SUCKS!!! THEY SUCK BIG TIME!!!


Ordered pizzas at about 11 am (lines open at that time) and specifically told them that we wanted it delivered by 12.30pm. But after 2 hours, smell also don't have loz. Bloody hell. And when we called the customer service hotline, all they could say was, "Sorry to keep you waiting. We would get the Branch Manager to give you a call.". And after hearing this nonsense for 3 times, the Branch Manager FINALLY called us.


Best part, the branch that was suppose to send us our pizzas was only like 2-3 bus stops away! Seriously, is this the way they do business??!! My Boss was soo pissed that he told them to go to hell! Kaoz!


I mean, if you cannot deliever, don't come and tell us "No problem." or "Sure! Will have it sent on time.". Please, if you can't, just say so. We could have ordered other stuff. They made 13 hungry people mad!! Don't bite more than you can chew people. If you cannot handle, don't take soo many orders lah. At this point of time, don't say give us 20%, 50% also we don't want lor. We tried to cancel our order and they started throwing in freebies etc. But 'boh yong liao'. We are pissed!!


In the end, your Boss drove us to get Mac for everyone. Damn, hungry like fuck loz. I was like stuffing my burger down my throat and I almost got choked...keke...Mac aunty also very nice. She gave us free Seeweed Shaker Fries (suppose to upsize the meal to get it)...Cool!! And loads and loads of sauces....Thanx Mac Aunty!!


From this moment on, my Boss HATES Pizza Hut and he is going to tell all his friends about this story. As for me, I would still eat pizzas from Pizza Hut but just that I won't order it unless if I have lots of time to wait...


********************


I is bored to the max! My Baby's in Thailand having training. And me? I am at his place now and would be doing a spring cleaning to his room tomorrow...Wonder how long would I take this time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home