Today is the death anniversary of a very good man. My section commander during my BMT. He was the one who took care of me and made sure that I was ok. Trained me till I could do 6 chin ups, made me run like there was no tomorrow and taught us things that no other traineer would teach.
He was also the one who introduced my buddy to me. My buddy nearly fainted when he found out that he was being paired up with a girl. Haha...
He was also a loving boyfriend, friend and husband to his long time girlfriend. They got married but sadly, he left us 2 mths after.
Though he is no longer with us, I am sure those who were from SISPEC, Delta Coy, PLT 1 SECT 1 would all miss him soo very much. He will live in our hearts forever...RIP Sgt Luz...
He was also the one who introduced my buddy to me. My buddy nearly fainted when he found out that he was being paired up with a girl. Haha...
He was also a loving boyfriend, friend and husband to his long time girlfriend. They got married but sadly, he left us 2 mths after.
Though he is no longer with us, I am sure those who were from SISPEC, Delta Coy, PLT 1 SECT 1 would all miss him soo very much. He will live in our hearts forever...RIP Sgt Luz...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home