Da Bitch
Monday, April 03, 2006
Amber and Amelia had their first haircut!!
I had my haircut too....
posted by Da Bitch at
8:48 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Create your own Friend Test here
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from
DaBitch
. Make your own badge
here
.
View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!
Previous Posts
Here are some pictures from my company's annual D&...
I is disappointed I is sad...But there is nothing ...
Ah Boy has been complaining that I have not been u...
I was being asked the funniest question today. My ...
Finally got the pictures from Clara...Damn..CNY wa...
Think I am going to faint. I've got only 6 months ...
It was a totally crappy week at office last week. ...
Yo guys...My big day would be on the 7th Oct 2006....
Amelia: Waaahhh!! Put me down you bitch!!! You are...
Happy Birthday Daddy!!! (Ya right..as if he reads ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home