Think I am going to faint. I've got only 6 months to plan my wedding..I seriously need all the help I can get...
Told my parents and they thought that it is only going to ROM. But when I drop the bombshell, my Dad almost had a heart attack...My Mom was like 'huh'...then both of them blur...
So, I told them to call their sisters and brothers who have more experience...keke
Going to choose my gown on the 9th Apr....my lose weight liao...(very difficult)
Told my parents and they thought that it is only going to ROM. But when I drop the bombshell, my Dad almost had a heart attack...My Mom was like 'huh'...then both of them blur...
So, I told them to call their sisters and brothers who have more experience...keke
Going to choose my gown on the 9th Apr....my lose weight liao...(very difficult)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home