Da Bitch
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
This post is just to purely irriate Wenzhu. She just can't stand seeing me in uniform. Haha...
posted by Da Bitch at
10:04 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Create your own Friend Test here
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from
DaBitch
. Make your own badge
here
.
View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!
Previous Posts
See what I made during lunch...Cute boh?? ********...
Wanna see my 'manly' pics?? This was taken 3 yrs b...
New Sinful Place
As much as I love drinking coffee, I had to stop m...
Bought the March issue of 'Her World' today. Those...
Received an sms from Ah Boy just now... **********...
See! Sharon is soo tweet tweet!!! She got us all a...
Vday
Butt Crack
Was on the way home today and saw this. Guess some...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home