Thursday, February 23, 2006

See what I made during lunch...Cute boh??




***********************

Went to Ikea for lunch today. Haven't been to that 'evil' place for a very long time. Everytime without fail, I would leave with 2 hand full. And today was just like every other time I visit the place.

I had my meatballs for lunch...yummy...Have not eaten this for a very long time....



Ivy as too hungry to even bother about me taking her not so glamourous photo....She was having the ribeye and meatballs..

Oh yah..and what did I spend on there? I bought myself a wastepaper basket, hot water flask and some boxes to store my stuff in office...My table is in a mess!!


Photos by Sharon...(camera belongs to Fongmen...N70..See the difference between the pics taken with my phone (N6260) and her's?)

My new hot water flask....Nice...

Got a whacking from Ah Boy (used his newspaper) when I told him what I spent on in Ikea using my credit card....keke..Think he regreted getting me the sub card...But well, at least I pay my own bills...haha...Need to do some calculations liao....TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home