Friday, February 17, 2006

Bought the March issue of 'Her World' today. Those who know me would know that I, DaBitch, would not buy 'Her World' for no reason.


Well, the reason for me buying this issue was because I wanted to see XX's armpit pose! But I flipped and flipped, I see no XX!! Sianz...


When I saw the pics, my first reaction was 'Wah! BlinkyMummy wore the most clothes!'. Good for her. I just had to call Ah Boy to tell him. But he was also disappointed that there weren't any pics of the armpit pose. He was like 'Huh?! No armpit pose ah? Sianz liao loz. Think the photo editor edit her photo until 'du lan' liao then don't want to publish her pictures.'. Hahaha...I also like that say.


Really lez, bloody hell, waste my money only...now the mag is rotting at home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home