Haven't been posting much. Been quite 'nua' during the CNY period...Eat, sleep, eat, sleep. And of course, not forgetting the ang bows...The amount is getting lesser year by year. No photos to upload yet as my dear cousin Clara has yet to send me the pics.
*************
Me is sick....*cough cough*. Am having the flu...horrible feeling..ahhhrrrgggg...Now I am coughing like an old woman. Think age is catching up with me.
Dear, quick! Let's get married soon. I don't want to die a lonely old woman with no kids...*acting goofy* ...
Think I need a doctor. The fever fried my brains.
*************
Had a CNY dinner over at Ah Lim's last sat. Kinda miss having Sarah M around. She is pretty busy with the girls and it's hard for her to come out without a car. Hopfully Sarah B gets her car soon so that we could go get Sarah M out.
But of course, Damian will be the driver at all cost.
************
WAR!!! War going on in office!!! TAKE COVER!!!
*************
Me is sick....*cough cough*. Am having the flu...horrible feeling..ahhhrrrgggg...Now I am coughing like an old woman. Think age is catching up with me.
Dear, quick! Let's get married soon. I don't want to die a lonely old woman with no kids...*acting goofy* ...
Think I need a doctor. The fever fried my brains.
*************
Had a CNY dinner over at Ah Lim's last sat. Kinda miss having Sarah M around. She is pretty busy with the girls and it's hard for her to come out without a car. Hopfully Sarah B gets her car soon so that we could go get Sarah M out.
But of course, Damian will be the driver at all cost.
************
WAR!!! War going on in office!!! TAKE COVER!!!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home