Almost got Killed
Instead of the usual walkway that we would walk along, we somehow or other drifted to the lane beside it..SO DARN LUCKY...this thingy just fell on the usual walkway that we would walk along. Kaoz...Its big enough to hit us 3 at one go... Missed us bit a split second and a lane

I am trumatized....Think I would just have tea for lunch...Need to calm my nerves...
**********************
Was reading Ah Boy's Maxim mag sometime back and I came across this article on how to get rid of a girl or something..
They were stating some help tips on how to turn a girl off so that she would dump you. Few examples were, scratch your balls in public, force her to pay for dinner etc etc...and ya, carry her handbag.
Carry her handbag??!! You sure that would turn a girl off? Please. Everytime I take a public transport or go to shopping centers, I would see guys carrying their gf's bags! And I don't see their gf being turned off... Kaoz. Just imagine, a handsome looking guy carry his gf's tiny little floral or LV handbag? WTF??!! Damn bloody pussy.
There is nothing wrong asking your bfs to carry your handbags for awhile while you pick up something or pack something but don't make the poor guy carry your bag round Orchard Road...It makes him look like a pussy. What have you gotta proof? That you have your bfs wrapped around your little finger? Seesh..I would rather have a real man...I carry my own handbag..Thank you...
********************
Reading Monday's Newpaper. Being a Nonya myself, this title attracted me.."Ugly S'poreans? Tell them off, Nonya style."
The way Colin Chee described his Nonya friend really sounded alot like muah...He quoted "They are lemah lembut (gently refined) and they don't bullshit." Ke Ke...and also "They are fearless as rottweilers and as gentle as labradors..." and make sure that " When Nonyas erupt, you take cover under the table.." Errr...that I think would be my Great grandmother...She even took the cane and canned my dad for hitting me...I was a protected brat..keke
So what ever you do, do not provoke a Nonya...we don't eat sambal belachan made from chilli padi for nothing you know...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home