Tong Shui Cafe

Sharon wanted to patronize this place for quite some time after seeing the flyer. But just that she hasn't found any 'kahki' to go with yet. Sharon...don't worry...As usual lah huh, the first one to try will give the review.
We ordered quiet a number of items though it was suppose to be our tea break...(ordered a few but too much to be considered tea break). Hey, the menu got me going...it just went on and on and on..(about 300 dishes). Those who know me would know what I am like when it comes to food...and shopping of course.

I ordered the 'ba bao cha'. Nice herbal taste and also not so sweet. Just the way I like it...Hmmm...very refreshing too..

Ah Boy ordered the milk tea with 'chin chow'. Very very 'kao' teh o but the 'chin chow' was quite tasteless...Think he would want to try the milk coffee with 'chin chow' the next time we go there.

This my friends..its the nicely toasted white bread with a 'kao kao' coating of peanut butter covered with condensed milk. Think Ah Boy liked it alot but I find that its too rich for me. But what the hack! I still ate it like nobody's business...Shoik ah...I actually wanted to try the one that looks more like a pizza... maybe next time...

Wah!! Just look at the cheese man. This is the chicken wings baked with cheese. I am a sucker for cheese. I am definately going to order this again...Dear, you eat the chicken, I eat the cheese okie??

These are actually just deep fried 'tang yuan'. I used to do this at home too. Don't even know why the hell I ordered this. Anyways, I won't be ordering these again...Not that it's not nice. But just that I need something new...

Ahh...this one I LIKE!!! Mango prawn roll. Definately on my 'order it again' list!! Outside, crispy. Inside, chewy with juicy prawns and mango. But my dumb dumb Ah Boy couldn't taste the mango. Think he just swallowed it whole.

The TSC fries are off my 'order it again' list. It was too salty. It's the 'eat liao, hair drop' kind. Think I would opt for the cheese fries the next time round.

This is for those who can't decide between the 3 different flavours. The sesame paste, almond paste and peanut paste. You can choose to order 2 different paste. We ordered the sesame and almond paste. But if you are looking for something that is thick and sweet, this is not for you. It's actually quite water.
All in all, we spent $28.15. Ah Boy was quite pissed with the waiter actually. Why? For giving him all the 5 cent coins. He is still grumbling about it. But what he said was true. If you want tips, this is not the way. Be nice, and we will be nice to you...
*****************
Was thinking about bitching about my next 'bitching victim'. But then again, think I will bitch about it tomorrow if I reach home awake enough. If not, then I guess I will have to leave for a few more days...
TTFN!!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home