Friday, December 23, 2005

Waiting

I am now sitting at my desk...staring at the computer monitor...clicking my mouse...and waiting for Xiuwen's email. She is trying to send me the pictures we took last night.

It has been a long time since I had pasta that good...and the yummy coffee jelly. But of cause, nothing beats the coffee jelly that Ah Boy makes..He's gonna make it this Saturday during our Christmas Eve dinner...slurp slurp.

Seriously, when the women get together, the gossiping never stops. It started from the time we met till the time we got home...I know...Women. But hack, who cares. So long as we enjoyed ourselves. Right gals??

And Chris was sweet enough to send us gals back. Wenzhu, looks like he is really a changed man after all. You luck bitch. Say 'Thank you' to him for me ya??

Huggies people and Happy Holidays....MUACKZ!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home