Monday, December 12, 2005

Parents meet Parents

Our parents met for the first time yesterday after our almost 3yrs of dating...Stress...All went well over a lunch of yummy yummy dim sum. Too bad...No pictures. Was too busy eating to be bothered to take any. Ha Ha...

Imagine my parents being 'potato' educated and Ah Boy's parents chinese educated...Funny right. My parents are actually afraid that they are not able to communicate with them and kept asking me if they could understand english before we went of the house. But all was okie with a bit of broken hokkien, mandrian and english...A few laughs here and there. Not too bad not too bad... And all stress was gone because I was once again being a pig.. Kaoz...Really 'shoik' lez the food. Haha...Think I would bring Ah Boy there one day to have dim sum again...Loving Loving...Just the two of us...keke..

***************

Damn!! That woman is still leading!! FUCK!!! VOTE OF MR BROWN PPL!!!! DO IT EVERYDAY!!!

And oh ya...I got new bling bling...I got new bling bling....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home