Dinner with an Old Friend...
Met up with one of my bitching kahkis today for dinner...As usual. We bitched....and bitched...and bitched somemore.
Poor girl, stucked in an office full of weird shits...Lucky I got out of that crazy mad house liao. But then again, I kinda missed that place. Why?? Cos I get to 'terkan' the little black bitch!!
Okie lah, both of us abit the boh liao...Took a pic in front of the christmas tree display...

Poor girl, stucked in an office full of weird shits...Lucky I got out of that crazy mad house liao. But then again, I kinda missed that place. Why?? Cos I get to 'terkan' the little black bitch!!
Okie lah, both of us abit the boh liao...Took a pic in front of the christmas tree display...

Chio Boh?? Keke...Not talking about us...talking bout the background...yah lah yah lah...being very lame...
Hey Wen...thanks for the present!! Muackz Muackz...haven't open it yet though...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home