Friday, December 02, 2005

Ahh...

Ahhh....Ivy called me a flat chest!! See Ah Boy!! Told you I want bigger boobs. Then you always say I am crazy. And also that idiot who said he/she liked my boobs on my tag-board...I think you really need to get glasses!!!

Well, you are not the only one that called me crazy for wanting bigger boobs. Friends who have bigger boobs always complain that they suffer from terrible backaches. Hey! Then my boobs soo small I also suffer from backaches what!! So might as well have bigger boobs and suffer backaches right??!! The only woman I know who has big boobs and is still complaining that it is too small is Minie. Woman, if you don't like your boobs, you can always pass them to me...if the situation allows...

Damn. My mom had to give me this big gigantic thing on my rear end...a HUGE ARSE!! Very difficult to buy pants one you know Ma? It's either the waist area that is tight and the arse area loose...or the other way around... So 'qi cham'...

If only my bro would take up 'Plastic Surgery' in Uni. Then I would have free plastic surgery when he becomes a surgeon...I would request for all my 'bak you' from my arse to be moved up to my top...haha

But of cause. Having small boobs has it's advantages...I get to buy clothes that my friends can't (sometimes they can't button the buttons all the way..But I can...keke). I don't feel that much of a breast pain (a little once in awhile when mens is coming). And also easier for me too buy nice nice bras!! Haha...

But that still doesn't change the fact that I want bigger boobs!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home