Late!!
Damn! Woke up late this morning. I have no idea why was I soo tired last night...
Over these past few months, I would wake up at around 6am to check my clock...very auto. But this morning when I woke up and look at my phone, it was only 4.45am. So I went back to sleep. After awhile, I woke up again feeling uneasy. I looked at my phone. Time, 5.05am, but why is the sky so damn bloody bright??
I knew something was wrong and I called 1711 to check the time. 'Time, 7.05 am.' What the fuck??!! Late...Tell you, I rushed like nobody's business...First time I got ready for work in 10 mins. Usually takes me about 30 mins....
It was later that I realised when my phone died on me yesterday, I must have set the wrong time...so my alarm did not ring this morning because it was 2 hours slower...
When I told Charlie that my phone went bonkers, he said that it's because it was jealous...Attempting suicide..for I was thinking about 'someone' else (N70)....
Looks like I really got to get that N70 liao before I really 'dies'.... Until then, better start saving $$
************
Special request from Ah Boy, he told me to tell you guys about my dream...For fuck? I also don't know...
Well it goes like this... I dreamt Ah Boy left me and started dating his friend...Rachel ( I know her...nice gal). Her bf, Zhelun became very very sad and became a begger. And you know what?? He was doing the 'para para' and 'ah beng' dance to beg for money on the streets!!! Damn funny sia. Kaoz...Think Ah Lun is going to kill me the next time he sees me....RUN!!
Over these past few months, I would wake up at around 6am to check my clock...very auto. But this morning when I woke up and look at my phone, it was only 4.45am. So I went back to sleep. After awhile, I woke up again feeling uneasy. I looked at my phone. Time, 5.05am, but why is the sky so damn bloody bright??
I knew something was wrong and I called 1711 to check the time. 'Time, 7.05 am.' What the fuck??!! Late...Tell you, I rushed like nobody's business...First time I got ready for work in 10 mins. Usually takes me about 30 mins....
It was later that I realised when my phone died on me yesterday, I must have set the wrong time...so my alarm did not ring this morning because it was 2 hours slower...
When I told Charlie that my phone went bonkers, he said that it's because it was jealous...Attempting suicide..for I was thinking about 'someone' else (N70)....
Looks like I really got to get that N70 liao before I really 'dies'.... Until then, better start saving $$
************
Special request from Ah Boy, he told me to tell you guys about my dream...For fuck? I also don't know...
Well it goes like this... I dreamt Ah Boy left me and started dating his friend...Rachel ( I know her...nice gal). Her bf, Zhelun became very very sad and became a begger. And you know what?? He was doing the 'para para' and 'ah beng' dance to beg for money on the streets!!! Damn funny sia. Kaoz...Think Ah Lun is going to kill me the next time he sees me....RUN!!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home