Thursday, November 24, 2005

Birthday Treat..

Went to Hilary's birthday treat last night. Was trying to navigate my way around Ang Mo Kio last night. I live in the east full time and in the west part time. So anything other than that I have a little bit of problem navigating my way.

As I as walking along AMK Ave 8, this old uncle (50 plus I guess) with pot belly and all just walked past me and said '很 漂 亮‘(I think these are the correct words, my mandarin sucks big time). I was on the phone and I went like 'What the fuck?'. It's either the uncle's eyes 'tak' stamp or he is just plain 'chee kor'. What's up with people nowadays? And early in the morning, some stupid person had to say that he/she liked my boobs. What boobs? Since when have I gotten a pair of 'love pillows' that are actually big enough for people to look at. I seriously think these people need to get their eyes checked.

******************

Time for dinner....a spread of vegetarian food (he's veg just in case you guys don't know). It was good...Chicken curry, oatmeal prawns, yam rolls, potato leaves and the corn soup...It's good. Hil was kinda disappointed as the stall he wanted to bring us to was closed. But well, this is quite good too so don't be disappointed okie Hil. We will go to the other stall next time. By the way, thanks for the treat. Next time can we order more of the yam roll thing??

Was quite happy when I saw a stall with the yam paste picture on it, but too bad...no more. So ended up eating glutinous rice balls instead. And what Sarah B had to do was to demonstrate how she sucks balls...Seesh... S.B, I really did not need to know what you do to Damien at night k? But the look of her doing it really brought out the giggle bugs in Sarah M.

After dinner was a long and cold ride home...Still feeling sleepy. Damn, why do we have to work on days that are just so good for sleeping. And you know what, Ah Boy is still sleeping this very moment. Lucky him....


*******************

One more thing, Hil, when are you going to stop the Thai thingy??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home