Sunday, November 20, 2005

Movies...

Me and my Ah boy went to watch 'The Exorcism of Emily Rose' with Sarah B and her hubby last night. Okie, friends who know Sarah B would say that she is wasting her money. Because everytime she watches a horror movie, she would be covering her eyes most of the time.

The last time I went to watch 'The Maid' with her, she was covering her eyes 3/4 of the time. And at the end of the show she still has the cheek to ask me how the ghost looked like. Waste of money right. But at least the show last night wasn't scary at all. It was more informative horror show rather than those that gives you slight startles once in awhile.

They were explaining why evil activites occur at 3am in the morning blah blah blah...So when the clock in the movie showed 3am, someone from the crowd said 'Siao liao lah' and you can hear giggles coming from the rest of us...

Those who want to watch the show...Go. Just like how someone said that 'The Globlet of Fire' sucks. Whatever...I don't give a damn. I doubt that she really read the book in the first place. Anyways, its still Harry Potter to me. And I've got a little kiddo who is bugging me to bring her to watch the show....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home