Sunday, November 13, 2005

I will never go there again....


You know what? I got may finger nails and toenails done...keke...But I will never go there again. No way. Beacause they cut my cuticles till my fingers started bleeding. My toes also bled and my sole hurts a little because she cut it with the razor when she was removing the dead skin. And when she did the foot scrub for me, it hurt like hell. It was the worst foot scrub ever. It was suppose to be a very 'shoik' process, but the scrub was so coarse that it scratched my skin....Pain sia...And you know what? The painting sucks too...I ended up paying another $10 for repainting of nails today at Causeway Point. Whet there to celebrate Sarah B's birthday. So where is this horrible shop?? All I can say, it's somewhere near where I work now.

**************

Oh ya...At Causeway Point today, Charlie and me did a very very stupid thing. We bought Crocs shoes. I know I once said that I would not buy a pair of shoes like that for $49.90 but what the fuck, I did it today. Why? Shopping therapy or what others may say, impulsive buying. There was a sudden urge in me to do something stupid.

But you know what? The shoes are cute. Ugly but adorable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home