Thursday, November 03, 2005

My Ah Boy...

Hmmm....my Ah Boy...He is tall (1.7++??), dark (yah, unitl people mistake him for a Malay) , handsome (not really actually, but kinda cute...like a hamster), patient (cause I always test 'water'), intelligent and etc etc...(Cannot praise him too much. Will get very Ya ya
.) He will 'kill' me for calling him a hamster. Better run...

Okie okie. Being together with him for 2yrs plus plus plus, he has really opened up my eyes to the world outside..which I sometimes refuse to see (bitch right..). He taught me that in a relationship, things do not only evolve between the two of us but also our friends. In the begining, there were times where I would throw tantrums like a little school girl. Why?? Because I want him to be with me 24/7.. Crazy right? Now when I come to think of it, see him everyday also sian. (Ahhh...sorry sorry. Joking only. See you everyday also not sian.). But it is just that,made me realise that I also need time for myself and so does he. And furthermore, if we really see on another everyday, what are we going to do? I stare at you, you stare at me mez? Cannot be right. And with the things in Singapore are soo expensive, who in the right mind would want to go out all the time and spend unnecessary money? So, we spend time together with a few smses each day and sometimes a few messages on the msn...

At the initial stage of our relationship, being together with him was scary. Reason? Not going to mention it here but I guess close friends would know why. The feeling that he gave me made me very skeptical of whether or not the relationship would last. And because of this, we had a few arguments here and there. But everytime when something happens, he was the one who would pick all the broken pieces up and fix them together. I was very suprised as he mentioned to me before that he wasn't like that in the past. Then I realised that he really loved me and I can see that he has changed quite abit (even some friends mentioned it.) even though I acted like a total bitch. GUILTY!!!

To list the crazy things that he do?? Here are a few...
1) Farts in my face
2) Makes sure that I get a whiff of his 'silent killer'
3) Comes up with crazy ideas for no reason at all
4) Starts calling weird dressing Ah Lians at Jurong Point gui (ghost in hokkien)

And loads of other stuff...(Cannot tell you all too much.)

But these are the things about him that make me laugh and go ga ga over him. Can call me pian tai for all I care. Many people do not see that these are the little little things in the relationship that makes it enjoyable. Little things do count. No point waiting for big things to happen as it may just be disappointing sometimes.

He can also very fierce at time, especially when I start becoming too dependent on him. I guess all guys would react the same way. So I don't blame him. He would go 'So, where did the INDEPENDENT woman go to?'...But well, even though I was in the Army before, there is still that little girl in me....Haha.

Are there things that he can't stand about me?? OF CAUSE!!!
1) When I start picking on his pimples and blackheads
2) Irritating him when he is playing with his X-box/PS2 or laptop
3) Talking to him during a football match (did it on purpose...cian da right)
4) Asking him stupid questions and acting like a bimbo...haha
5) Being all dependent on him
6) Nagging like my mother...(What to do? Like mother, like daughter mah)
7) Finding fault with him even though I know that it is not his

I think there are some more but only he will know.

Are there things that I can't stand about him? Hmmmm....
1) When he leaves all the lights on where ever he goes
2) Forgets about everything else when playing with his X-box/PS2 or laptop (but kinda used to it now)

3) And when he starts rubbing his unshaven chin on my face...OOuch!

But what to do?? Love him so must accept all his fault loz..keke. HUGGIES baby...

Okie back to work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home