Friday, November 11, 2005

Ahhh...

Arrrggghhh....I am in terrible pain. Damn, I hate being a woman. Okie, it is the time of the month. I tell you, the pain is horrible. Of cause this is not my first time having it but it sucks! The aches and pain that you will have is terrible. I didn't even feel like staying in the office for another minute. I just felt like lying on the floor and not get up.

It is during these days that no matter what you do, what you wear or how many times you bathe don't seem to help. You just feel soo uncomfortable that you just feel like lying there and not do anything. Okie, enough of this shit.

***************

It was a peaceful day at office today. Why? Because the preggy woman is not here today. Woohoo.....*evil smile*

At last we managed to finish watching the Korean show that Sharon brought. It took us like 3 weeks to finish the bloody show. Funny, romantic and very long winded. And you know what? The ending was crappy. I only enjoyed the center portion of the movie. Soo touching that I almost cried....NOT!!

Finally, it's gonna be friday tommorrow. Yes yes yes! Not because the weekend's coming soon but because I don't have to think too hard of what to wear. I hate thinking of what to wear. Headache. I miss thoses days in the army where I don't even have to think of what to wear everyday. Green green green...Its one of the very few little things I miss.

***************

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Sarah Bimbo!!!!
Haaaappppy Birrrttthhhdaaay to YOOOOOOOOU!
Huggies and Kisses....

***************

Mood Status - Still feeling Crappy....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home