Thursday, November 10, 2005

......

Hey, you know what. I seriously have no idea what to blog about today. Mental blockage.

It has been quite a busy day at work today. Gotta rush some paper work for submission tomorrow. And the AC pregnant woman in my office came up to me and asked me if I was free. Do I look like I am free to you when I have piles of papers on my table, my fingers moving non-stop across the keyboard and my hair in a total mess?? Apparently, she wanted me to do some stuff for her. Submission date, end of November. Best part? She kept insisting to me that it is very urgent. Comparing the dates, having to submit something the next day or having to submit something by end of the month, which needs more attention?? She kept repeating herself over and over again, and of cause, I kept repeating myself again to.

Oh, and that is not the only thing she did to piss me off man. Yesterday she came up to me looking very pathetic. She has to fill up 8 seats for an upcoming dinner and nobody actually wanted to go. So she had no choice but to ask all of us. Okie, I know I am suppose to be nice and helpful but seriously, do you want to be seated in a table with all the other big bosses and executives?? No way am I gonna be seated at a table and have dinner with them. So I told her nicely that I already have an appointment but she still couldn't stop giving me that pathetic face. She said that she has really no choice, nobody wants to go blah blah blah. Tell me, who would want to go the very last minute. And in the first place, she should have followed up with their replies a long time ago. Why do it the very last minute? And you know what, she told me I could bring Charlie with me if I am going. Would I, in a right mind, drag Charlie into this?? And what makes her think that by saying that I have an appointment during a weekend means that I am having one with my boyfriend? Can't I have an appointment with my friends?? I was not the only one who was 'attacked' and pissed. Poor them, they had endured with her since she was preggy and they are still enduring...

Hey, I am not being mean to her. I will still give up my seat to her if I have to. I will still help her if she falls. But what I can't stand is her working style. Not able to prioritize her work and always giving people the last minute shit. Best of all, using her pregnancy as a 'tang jian pai' when getting into trouble and trying to get her way out by acting cute. Puke! I don't see Sarah M doing that. Neither do I see Yvonne doing that and all my other friends/ relatives doing that.
So, everyday when I am in the office, I will have to go to the 'auto switch off' mode when she comes by. If not, I will sure to go crazy...



***************************

Lunch time...power. I have never walked like a crazy woman around Chinatown and stuffing Macddy's into my mouth in such a short time before. Okie, maybe stuffing food down my throat is not something new. During the time when I was still in the army going through my course, boy, we stuff food down our throats like nobody's business. What to do? Sergeant gave us very little time to finish our food mah...

During my crazy 45mins at Chinatown, I actually came across more shops with cheap prices to do my shopping. I couldn't help it but had to call Minie to tell her. Told her that I found us a new shopping 'paradise'. Haha...And also after much calculation, I only can do that after bonus...There goes my Tiffany Charmed bracelet...Maybe, just maybe I would be able to get it after my July bonus. Sheesh! What am I thinking? November pay not even here yet and I am thinking of how to spend my July bonus. *slap*

I think I am craving for a shopping therapy that's why...haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home