Saturday, November 05, 2005

Facts about silly old me...

1. I get very depressed and angry when people lie or break their promises. And my trust level for them goes down...

2. I started eating fish head when I was 4. My parents were shocked when they saw me eating it and Charlie was shocked the first time me brought me to Changi to have fish head curry. Yummy!!

3. I could already use the chopsticks ever since I was 2. According to my parents, no one taught me.

4. I get all excited when I start squeezing my brother's and Charlie's pimples and blackheads. Haha...Can call me gross, but if only I could charge $1 per pimple squeezed for my brother, I would earn quite abit from him.

5. Me and Minie are so close that some people actually think that we are sister. We used to lie to people back in school that we are step sisters and they actually believed us. We have similar taste in clothes and we always end up buying the same design without knowing. And our friends gave us nicknames like 'chopsticks', 'sisters' and 'twins'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home