Sometimes...
Sometimes I wished that I could run away.
Away to a place,
Where no one knows me.
Where I could start a new….
Sometimes I would think what if I lose my memory.
Wouldn’t it be great?
Wouldn’t it be nice?
To forget all the pain and sorrows….
Sometimes I hope that I would be noticed.
Be a Jack of all trades, to know things that no one else know.
So that someone would ask me if I knew the answer,
Instead of approaching someone else though.
Sometimes I ponder, am I that plain?
Here I am, shouting for out for someone to notice me.
Everyone gets compliments on how they look and what they do.
But where are mine, may I know?
Sometimes I feel, that I shouldn’t try so hard.
Because no matter how hard I try, it seems that I did not.
People see the horrible things I do, but never the nice little things.
So should I really bother, to try that hard again?
Sometimes I would remember the happy times I enjoyed.
Being in the warm embrace of someone dear.
But happy times are short, for times passes quickly.
Can I turn back the clock? Just this once please.
Sometimes I hide in the corner of the room.
Inside the shadows, which I usually would.
Knowing that no one would notice I am gone.
Because no one seems to feel that I my heart is torn.
Sometimes I wished that my heart is made of ice.
With my heart so cold that I can’t feel the hurt and pain.
But yet melt when I feel the warmth.
I know that can’t be done, but I really hope it could.
Sometimes I hope that someone could feel my pain.
To know that I am with feelings and that I need someone too.
I always think for others but will they do the same for me?
I really wonder and wish that I will be able to see.
Sometimes people ask me, why do I look so sad.
But they never wonder, was it them who made me sad
They all think that I am just crazy and depressed for no reason at all.
But never really cared or bother about what made me sad.
Sometimes I may seem happy, with nothing to worry.
But inside my head, I really wished I was dead.
Depression sets in, but who will know?
To me I just hope, that it will soon go.
Sometimes that’s life, full of shit and stuff.
It comes in a package that I cannot reject.
I want to change it, but it seems to get worse.
So I am living it, with pain, sorrow and hurt.
Sometimes I try to make things a little better.
By thinking happy thoughts, which are not many.
I wished I could write them all down so that I wouldn’t forget,
Those little happy times that I had.
Sometimes I just need someone to lend me a shoulder, a listening ear.
To notice that I want to share, to question and to answer.
To notice my very existence
And not just to know me, my dear.
So who would notice, this plain little girl?
To others who may think that she knows very little.
To others who may think that she never tries at all.
To others who never really knew her at all.
Away to a place,
Where no one knows me.
Where I could start a new….
Sometimes I would think what if I lose my memory.
Wouldn’t it be great?
Wouldn’t it be nice?
To forget all the pain and sorrows….
Sometimes I hope that I would be noticed.
Be a Jack of all trades, to know things that no one else know.
So that someone would ask me if I knew the answer,
Instead of approaching someone else though.
Sometimes I ponder, am I that plain?
Here I am, shouting for out for someone to notice me.
Everyone gets compliments on how they look and what they do.
But where are mine, may I know?
Sometimes I feel, that I shouldn’t try so hard.
Because no matter how hard I try, it seems that I did not.
People see the horrible things I do, but never the nice little things.
So should I really bother, to try that hard again?
Sometimes I would remember the happy times I enjoyed.
Being in the warm embrace of someone dear.
But happy times are short, for times passes quickly.
Can I turn back the clock? Just this once please.
Sometimes I hide in the corner of the room.
Inside the shadows, which I usually would.
Knowing that no one would notice I am gone.
Because no one seems to feel that I my heart is torn.
Sometimes I wished that my heart is made of ice.
With my heart so cold that I can’t feel the hurt and pain.
But yet melt when I feel the warmth.
I know that can’t be done, but I really hope it could.
Sometimes I hope that someone could feel my pain.
To know that I am with feelings and that I need someone too.
I always think for others but will they do the same for me?
I really wonder and wish that I will be able to see.
Sometimes people ask me, why do I look so sad.
But they never wonder, was it them who made me sad
They all think that I am just crazy and depressed for no reason at all.
But never really cared or bother about what made me sad.
Sometimes I may seem happy, with nothing to worry.
But inside my head, I really wished I was dead.
Depression sets in, but who will know?
To me I just hope, that it will soon go.
Sometimes that’s life, full of shit and stuff.
It comes in a package that I cannot reject.
I want to change it, but it seems to get worse.
So I am living it, with pain, sorrow and hurt.
Sometimes I try to make things a little better.
By thinking happy thoughts, which are not many.
I wished I could write them all down so that I wouldn’t forget,
Those little happy times that I had.
Sometimes I just need someone to lend me a shoulder, a listening ear.
To notice that I want to share, to question and to answer.
To notice my very existence
And not just to know me, my dear.
So who would notice, this plain little girl?
To others who may think that she knows very little.
To others who may think that she never tries at all.
To others who never really knew her at all.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home