Wednesday, November 30, 2005

My Day..

Guess what? The moment I got off the train yesterday at Bugis, I have been 'chasing' after these two Ah Lian wannabes just to take a picture of them. Why? Boh liao mah...Also partly because one of them bang against me without saying sorry...humph.


This was taken during the 'chase' haha...What's up the with two ponytails man...kaoz...Should have taken video instead. Then you guys can see how their butts go left and right with every step they take...



******************

While having dinner with Sharon, a sms came in from a dear friend, Ah Wen. Poor girl. After I left, she is stuck in then office with Grace. Poor thing. Apparently Grace bought the four leave clover thingy. I have one too!! Bought mine from 'Julie Roberts'. Original...That tiny bitch bought her's from those push cart shops. Fake... Read here to know more... But I think you guys have to sign in first...

Ya ya...I know...Gossip gossip gossip. So? Big deal. Guys gossip even more than us sometimes...Okie back to that tiny bitch. She said that after buying the fake clover, she felt that it works...Why? Because she had sex and all the other 'we don't need to know details' started coming out from her mouth. Telling her to shut up doesn't work. So, I advised Wen to just tell her straight in her face that the clover is fake. That should keep her mouth shut. I know her well enough to know what makes her shut up. It is to make her 'pai sae'. And furthermore, she would not buy anything that is expensive and those that are from Julie Roberts are at of a price of minimum $25 and up to $300...Even when we go out to have dinner and someone would to offer to pay the bill first (obviously not her), she would never ask how much should she pay. She would pretend till the very end. And I, being the evil person all the time, would be very very direct, and ask her straight in the face, making sure everyone hears it, ' Ooi, you think you eat free meal ah? Don't need to pay ah?'.

But funny, no matter how many times I make her 'pai sae', she still calls me her 'sister'. You think that is bad?? She calls herself
Charlie's Angel. Kaoz, that is my Ah Boy and he doesn't what to have a 'Dark' Angel...I know you are traumatized baby....Come...Huggies...

*****************

So, what's up in office today?? Nothing much...Just disturbing my Ah Boy on msn..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home