Best Aisan Blog
I am voting for Mr Brown no matter what...My dear bitching kahkis...pls vote for him too...Come on, why would I want to vote for someone who writes like a bimbo, digitally beautify her pictures and full of self pity? I would rather vote for someone who writes with intelligence and who is a loving father of 3 beautiful kids...Not true mez...
And even poor Mr Miyagi is soo sad that he has not been getting enough votes..Why?? Because everybody is voting for Xiaxue. Seriously, if guys wanna wank themselves while looking at her pics and I doubt they read her blogs....I don't care. I just hope that ppl out there would vote for a blog that would not 'xia suay' the image of Singapore bloggers...
Vote for Mr Brown....It is the only right thing to do...
And even poor Mr Miyagi is soo sad that he has not been getting enough votes..Why?? Because everybody is voting for Xiaxue. Seriously, if guys wanna wank themselves while looking at her pics and I doubt they read her blogs....I don't care. I just hope that ppl out there would vote for a blog that would not 'xia suay' the image of Singapore bloggers...
Vote for Mr Brown....It is the only right thing to do...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home