Tuesday, December 06, 2005

A Certain Telecommunication Service


Sigh...it's another day at work...Seriously, I enjoy working here rather than that shit hole poor Wen is stuck in. Wen!! Get out of there as soon as you can man....

Anyways, just called ST (the certain tele. svc) again this morning to get the stupid password. Apparently the one they gave me yesterday wasn't working. Bloody hell. Hmmm....maybe I should tell you guys what happened yesterday when I called them.

I have been wanting to reset the stupid password for a very long time but only managed to do so yesterday as I just gotten the account number the day before. So, I found their number from the internet and dailed accordingly. This very nerdy and blur sounding guy answered the phone...so usual, the asking of questions blah blah blah and told me to call another number. So later before I hung up, he asked for my particulars (account under my brother's name) for varification. Being a nice customer, I did so and did not think much about it.

Called the other number and managed to get the temp password (which obviously didn't work or I wouldn't have to call them again today) and said my 'thank you's and thought that it was over and done with. But guess what? The guy from the first number called me on my mobile phone. Okie. I thought maybe he is trying to give good customer service. So he asked if I managed to get my password reseted and is everything ok...then he asked a power question, 'Do you want to make a new friend?' I was like WTF??!! Why?? ST ppl nowadays very desprate is it?? Or work night shift very bored, want to find friend to talk to??

'EEhhh...Sorry I'm married. Thanks for the offer. Bye'

*********************************

Found some of the old vainpot photos that me and Minie took around 5 yrs back....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home