Friday, December 09, 2005

My Mom Hates Bloggers

My Mom saw me blogging today and she starts her nagging again as usual...blah blah blah...

'Ahiyo, Ah Girl ah. You blogging is it?? Ahiya, be careful lah. Don't anyhow blog lah. Blog for what? Nonsense only. Nothing else better to do mez?'

Mom, the blog is the only place where I can complain about your nagging and the horrible stuff that you do to me (for example...giving me such huge arse and tiny boobies...)...It is the only place where I can grumble about you and not being nagged at...and also the only place where I can bitch about people that irritate the shit out of me...

So why does my Mom not like me blogging? She is afraid that I might blog about some racist shit...all thanks to the newspapers. Also afraid that I might start posting nude pictures of myself....(haha...like what nice figure do I have??) and also start putting photoshopped pictures of myself and getting flamed for doing so...

Don't worry Mom...all my pictures...Natural Beauty...other than the makeover pics...make up heavy to the max. The only nude pictures that I have are those that you took of me when I was a baby..(very traditional pose one...naked on the bed somemore.). And Mom...my friends all multi-racial one....Ai Zai....

*Wink Wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home